We want you to know what your clinic is doing to help keep you safe. To do that, we continue to have multiple safety measures in place. We also abide by ALL requirements and guidelines provided by the Ministry of Health, Public Health – Grey Bruce, our Professional Colleges (CPO and CKO) and our strong, ethical commitment to the health of everyone in this clinic and community.
Here are a few aspects of our safety measures we want to communicate to you:
- Call or email: We ask that you do not drop by the clinic to schedule an appointment. We are carefully following social distancing rules and cleaning protocols and are actively trying to reduce foot traffic to keep you, our community and ourselves safe.
- Treatments/Appointments: After speaking with the Administrative Assistant, you will receive a phone call within 24 hours from one of our Physiotherapists to book your 2 part assessment. We offer sessions in clinic, by Telerehab (telephone or on line virtually) or a combination depending on your circumstances and your needs(See Physiotherapy/Kinesiology Services tab of our website for more details)
- Screening: We are no longer officially screening either by telephone or in person, however, we encourage you to rebook your appointment if you have any cold, flu, covid, etc. symptoms. After we book your assessment, we email you our covid protocol sheet that is found on our front page of the website. You can also visit https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/ for the latest self screening tool).
- Masks: As of June 11, 2022, Physiotherapy clinics are no longer requiring staff and clients to wear a mask. We are following this Ontario mandate and are leaving it optional to clients to wear a mask or not. Please continue to be respectful to those who wish to wear a mask. Your provider will be wearing a mask in the treatment room.
- Appointment times: These have been altered to reduce foot traffic and to ensure adequate amounts of time for cleaning all clinic areas
- Hand sanitizer: Hand sanitizers are located at the entrance and in several other locations in the clinic.
- Shielding: Our facility has a plexiglass shield installed at reception to minimize transmission risks. Face shields and protective eye wear will be worn by practitioners when required.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures: We clean high-touch areas in our facility at least 2 times per day and treatment rooms cleaned after every appointment. The payment key pad is disinfected after each use.
- Touchless payment. We offer the option to tap to pay for services. You can keep a credit card on file for automatic payment after each appointment if this is more convenient. We continue to accept cash and cheques.
We understand your concerns and reservations regarding the booking of in-person appointments and we hope the steps we have taken will make you feel safe and comfortable during your next visit. We also continue to offer Telerehab/virtual appointments to be able to keep your treatment plan and goals on track!
Please call if you have special needs or concerns. We are happy to help.
Partners Physiotherapy Service
Wendy M. Baines, P.T. B.Sc. P.T. M.C.P.A