Sept 22, 2021
An Open Letter to OUR Community Partners:
“It’s fall, and our clinic is busier than ever. We continue to have COVID-19 measures in place to ensure your next visit is a safe one….”
We want you to know what your clinic is doing to help keep you safe. To do that, we continue to have multiple safety measures in place. We also abide by ALL requirements and guidelines provided by the Ministry of Health, Public Health – Grey Bruce, our Professional Colleges (CPO and CKO) and our strong, ethical commitment to the health of everyone in this clinic and community.
Here are a few aspects of our safety measures we want to communicate to you:
- Greater spacing in the waiting area. Seating and standing areas are located to maintain the 2 meter – 6 feet distancing required.
- Masks and hand sanitizers. Hand sanitizers are located at the entrance and in several other locations in the clinic. Masks are required. If you forget to bring a mask, you will be provided with a complimentary one.
- Shielding. Our facility has a plexiglass shield installed at reception to minimize transmission risks. Face shields and protective eye wear will be worn by practioners when required.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures. We clean high-touch areas in our facility at least 3 times per day and treatment rooms cleaned after every appointment. The payment key pad is disinfected after each use.
- Touchless payment. We offer the option to tap to pay for services. You can keep a credit card on file for automatic payment after each appointment if this is more convenient. We continue to accept cash and cheques.
We understand your concerns and reservations regarding the booking of in-person appointments and we hope the steps we have taken will make you feel safe and comfortable during your next visit. We also continue to offer Telerehab/virtual appointments to be able to keep your treatment plan and goals on track!
Please call if you have special needs or concerns. We are happy to help.
Partners Physiotherapy Service
Wendy M. Baines, P.T. B.Sc. P.T. M.C.P.A