Partners Physiotherapy Service is dedicated to working with you and all other members of your “Health Care” team to provide assessment, treatment, education and consultation relating to the practice of Physiotherapy and other health related issues. Partners Physiotherapy Service exists to provide, promote and support a clearer appreciation of personal and community health care based on knowledge, caring and understanding through education and experience. Partners Physiotherapy Service is positioned to be a leader in community based health care by working together with all stakeholders.
We will strive to lead through knowledge, collaboration, compassion and partnership.
The key to success for all of us is planning each and every day!
Partners Physiotherapy Service is focused on partnering with you on your journey to ultimate health, mobility and enjoyment of life in all aspects.
Did you know…you do NOT require a referral from a doctor to see a Physiotherapist! Some insurance companies do require this note, but a phone call to your insurance company will tell you if this is necessary! If you do we will work with you and your Doctor or NP to enable this to happen.
Don’t wait – contact us today.
WE’RE HIRING a Physiotherapist!
You can be absolutely confident that we are following all the strict Public Health regulations. We all need to feel secure about our own safety and for those around us at all time.
We have made some important changes since we reopened in May 2020. You and I (WE) will have to work together to accomplish OUR GOALS. What has changed at Partners?
- You will speak directly to a Physiotherapist to determine an appropriate course of treatment prior to returning to the clinic or coming in for a new assessment. We offer sessions in clinic, by Telerehab (telephone or on line virtually) or a combination depending on your circumstances and your needs.
- You will be screened over the telephone and have to read a detailed document outlining the expectations for your experience prior to coming into the clinic (please see these expectations detailed below under “COVID-19 In Clinic Protocols” and visit https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/ for the latest self screening tool).
- You will be required to wear a mask in the reception area and during your treatment session (There may be circumstances that help to reduce the risk without one but please let us know ahead)
- Your Physiotherapist will now be wearing personal protective equipment that is changed after every client to reduce the risk of any cross contamination
- Appointment times have been altered to reduce foot traffic and to ensure adequate amounts of time for cleaning all clinic areas